Power Wellness is looking for Fitness Specialists for our Mount Carmel Fitness & Health Center in Lewis Center, Ohio. The purpose of the Fitness Specialist is to provide professional fitness services with the highest level of customer service to members and guests of the center.
Upon hire, there is a FREE membership to the facility along with other great benefits.
Qualifications: (Required education, experience, licensure/certification and required skills and abilities)
1. Bachelor's degree from a 4 year college or university in a health-related, exercise science, kinesiology, or physical education major required.
2. Prior work experience or an internship in the fitness industry preferred.
3. CPR/AED certification required within 90 days of hire.
4. Nationally recognized NCCA accredited certification preferred.
5. Must possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills, and the ability to work with members in a positive, service based manner.
6. Ability to multi-task and maintain a controlled and professional demeanor.
7. Proficient computer skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Offers of employment are contingent upon the candidate successfully completing a pre-employment drug test and background check prior to the commencement of employment.
Interested candidates should apply online at www.powerwellness.com/employment and search requisition number 720.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers