compensation: Hourly rate commensurate with experience. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The primary purpose of this position is to perform clerical tasks required in an office environment. This position is responsible for interacting with the general public, and maintaining correspondence and records for the Building Codes department.
1. Process building permit applications and building plans.
2. Perform duties requisite of customer service personnel that include, but are not limited to: answering telephone calls,
responding to public inquiries, processing public information requests, sorting mail, ordering office supplies, and processing
3. Maintain general department files and index.
4. Schedule building inspections in accordance with department inspection policy.
5. Perform other duties as required.
1. High school diploma or GED required.
2. Previous experience in a clerical setting strongly preferred.
1. Strong oral and written communication skills.
2. Ability to properly interact with individuals and agencies in the community.
3. Experience with computer technology: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Google Mail, and other commonly used programs.
Qualified candidates may send a resume and a note of interest to Commissioner Tony Vero via E-Mail at email@example.com or via Fax at (419) 774-5862.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities