compensation: Salary is commensurate with skill level employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Media Star Promotions, a national marketing and promotion agency is seeking an organized Program Manager to help coordinate a multi-tiered promotional program for a major tobacco company. This position requires the leadership, development and motivation of a local promotional team and the oversight of a comprehensive promotional program to include an array of marketing tactics (Consumer Engagement, Product Sales Distribution and Advocacy/WOM).
- Staffing, training, and supervision of local team
- Venue sell-in, activity booking, auditing, MSA compliance monitoring
- Development of the market plan, ongoing oversight of all promotional activity in the metropolitan territory
- Overall performance of the program teams and achievement of individual program/market goals
- Compilation and delivery of statistical reports to HQ management
• Must be at least 21 years' old
• Must hold a Bachelor's degree
• 4+ years of Promotional Marketing and Project Management experience
• Reliable transportation to travel in market and the surrounding areas
• Execution reporting and inventory management
• Attention to Detail/Extensive Organizational Skills/Ability to Multitask
• Outgoing/Excellent Verbal, Written and Electronic Communications Skills
• Temperament to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to meet challenging deadlines
• Strong work ethic and punctuality
• Flexibility to travel out of market when necessary
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
This is a full time salaried position, with health benefits offered. A background-check and drug test is required. Dress is casual but accountability is high. Those seeking a low pressure, 9-5 position need not apply. This is a great opportunity and environment for the right individual. No re-locators, please.
Responses should include resume and references e-mailed to Chris@mediastarpromo.com for consideration.
Subject should read: Cleveland Program Manager.
For more information, go to www.mediastarpromo.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers